This is a post on how to connect your PC or Laptop to the internet using your vodafone mobile connection in India (It may work for other countries also).
- A vodafone connection in India
- A Bluetooth enabled mobile phone with GPRS facility.
- A Personal Computer or Laptop.
- Bluetooth Dongle.
- Delete all the internet profiles (if any) from your mobile phone.
- Delete all the data accounts (if any) from your mobile phone.
- Send the message WWW to 52586
- Save the settings that you receive.
- Connect your PC/Laptop to the mobile phone using the Bluetooth software.
- In the software select the option resembling “Connect to Internet”.
- Provide the number to dial as *99***1# and dial.
- You will be connected to the internet.
This procedure was tested from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and it worked fine. If you know of any different procedure for any other locale, please comment below.